|Happy the Doctor|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Directed by||Freddrick Gorgote|
The Two Towers
Happy in Space
The opening shot of a young boy (roughly 8 or 9 years old) grabbing a diabetic needle from his parent's dresser and playing with it outside in a bowl of water. Happy appears to admonish the children about playing with dangerous things and then Appy takes the needle away from the child. A new shot shows the syringe being plunged into a plastic bottle and filling with green fluid. The following scene Happy appears and says "Children, do you know why this is bad?" And stares at the screen for a while. Then the kid who earlier had been toying with the needle is surprised from behind and hit square in the arm vein with the needle before he can react and starts to show signs of poisoning by clutching his chest and gasping for breath. "That's why you can hurt yourself, and Appy cannot help you. No one can help you...so, do not play with needles. They may have the toxic Snow White formula in them." The boy falls over, not moving.
It cuts to a blank ending, and the video appears distorted by seems to show money bags, an airplane, and Appy loading them into his van.
- The last scene supposedly has Appy playing with some kids. It went along like normal, until his skin peeled off, revealing a rotten apple core. It was like an orange peeler was being used on him. The peeled skin landed on a kid like a blanket, covering half of his body. (The weird part about this scene was that the kids had no reaction to Happy’s skin being peeled, almost like it never even happened.) After a minute of seeing the kid with Happy's skin on his body, the episode ends.
- Strangely this episode was mislabeled as Episode 13 and would have aired after Happy Fixes Kids, episode 11.
- It was an awful dark episode, and no one is sure if the child actors were hurt or not during the filming. Most of them vanished after this episode.
- Phds from Apple University in caretaking are not considered valid in reality, so anybody seeking treatment from Happy Appy should look elsewhere.
- Surprisingly, in a census taken among kids aged 6-11 in 2015, 93% would prefer lethal injection than to be "saved" by Happy Appy.